• Rifugio - Esterno - 01
  • Rifugio - Esterno - 02
  • Rifugio - Esterno - 03
  • Rifugio - Esterno - 04

Alpe Pradecolo ("Here is the lawn") was purchased in 1916 by Antonio Campiglio, as a summer pasture for cattle from the farming of Corsico (MI), location of residence of the family.

In the early twenties, next to the barn with an adjacent chalet for the maturation of cheeses are built a little church and a refreshment area.

In 1926, above the current bar area are built bedrooms, and in the early '50s, starts the business of restaurant, bar and accomodation run by the Campiglio family.

With the subsequent expansion in the late 60's and the last restoration in 2002, the Rifugio Campiglio is an ideal destination for a holiday in a warm and welcoming atmosphere, surrounded by the green of our Prealps and with a wonderful view over Lake Maggiore and the chain of Monte Rosa.